Effects of Anxiety and Stress
Each of us experience stress to some degree. Sometimes it is day to day issues that we face; other times it could be as traumatic as a life threatening issue. Stress is known as “the silent killer”. If left unchecked, the severity of anxiety and stress can and will grow and fester into it’s own type of wild-fire, consuming your physical and mental health.
(My Story) … How do I know this? Simple – I wore the crown, bought the t-shirt, and the hat to go with it. At my lowest point, I had suffered from debilitating cluster migraines, my hair was actually falling out by the handful, and the insomnia was so severe that I would commonly stay awake for 3-4 straight days & nights without so much as a cat-nap. My mood swings were off the charts too. I was diagnosed with Hypertension, Orthostatic Hypo-tension, and eventually was also diagnosed with “Stress Induced Epstein-Barr Syndrome”. I was, in fact, a walking time-bomb with a very short fuse… all because of stress and anxiety. Now, however, through the use of hypnosis and other related tools that I can also teach to you, every bit of that is long gone.
Research study of stress
This modern day epidemic is, unfortunately, wide spread. Research conducted in 2014 by the American Institute of Stress notes that the leading causes for stress are: job – money – health – relationships – poor nutrition – media overload – and sleep deprivation. Their findings further concluded that 77% of those effected displayed physical symptoms of stress, and 76% of the people involved in the study cited that money and work were their main stress inducers.
How can hypnosis decrease stress?
Hypnosis helps reduce your levels of anxiety and stress by offering various ways to cope with the triggers of daily life and specific events. The sessions I offer will help you learn how to decrease the side-effects of stress, as well as teach you how to avoid panic attacks by effectively managing how you personally react to situations – before you react – therefore, preventing the triggers from occurring.
What do the real hypnosis clients say?
60 Common symptoms of stress
If you frequently experience challenges in these areas, give me a call and I’ll be happy to discuss ways that hypnosis might be a good choice for you.
- Frequent headaches
- Jaw clenching or pain
- Grinding teeth
- Stuttering / mumbling
- Tremors / trembling
- Unexplained pain in neck and/or back, muscle spasms
- Blushing &/or sweating frequently
- Cold, clammy or sweaty hands/ feet
- Dry mouth
- Problems swallowing
- Frequent colds, infections
- Rashes, itching, hives
- Unexplained or frequent “allergy” attacks
- Heartburn, stomach pain, nausea
- Excess belching, flatulence
- Constipation, diarrhea, loss of bladder/bowel control
- Difficulty breathing
- Frequent sighing
- Panic Attacks
- Chest pain, palpitations, rapid pulse
- Frequent urination
- Diminished sexual desire
- Low or decreased sexual performance
- Excess anxiety, worry, guilt, nervousness
- Increased anger, frustration, hostility
- Changes in appetite
- Insomnia, nightmares, lucid dreams
- Difficulty concentrating
- Trouble learning new information
- Forgetfulness, disorganization, confusion
- Difficulty in making decisions
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Frequent crying spells
- Physically harming self
- Suicidal thoughts
- Feelings of loneliness or worthlessness
- Little interest in appearance
- Decreased hygiene care
- Poor punctuality
- Nervous habits, fidgeting, feet or finger tapping
- Hair twisting or pulling
- Increased frustration, irritability
- Overreaction to petty situations
- Increased number of minor accidents
- Obsessive or compulsive behavior
- Decreased efficiency or productivity
- Lies or uses excuses frequently
- Excessive defensiveness
- Unwarranted suspicions
- Problems in communication
- Social withdrawal and isolation
- Constant tiredness, weakness, fatigue
- Frequent use of over-the-counter drugs
- Weight gain or loss without diet
- Increased smoking
- Alcohol or drug use
- Excessive gambling
- Impulse buying
***If you are experiencing any symptoms which include difficulty breathing, chest pain, profuse sweating, or other tell-tale signs of a heart attack, stroke, or other serious or life threatening condition … do not wait! Call 911 for assistance.
Choose between 1 or 3 sessions
PACKAGE 2 INCLUDES: 5 sessions, +1 bonus audio recording
TIP: Visit the Contact/Bio page to reach out to, ask questions, discuss concerns, and schedule your FREE Consultation.